Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

The loveliest of all ...

A long time ago, when the Earth was green
There was more kinds of animals than you've ever seen
They'd run around free while the Earth was being born
And the loveliest of all was the unicorn...
~Shel Silverstein (1930–1999)

Good morning!
 Today we start a new Anything Goes Challenge at Through the Craft Room Door!

Our sponsor this week is PolkaDoodles with a prize of a voucher for three (3) digi images!

 Here's my card. I really had some challenges getting this picture.
Its actually much brighter than it appears

Supplies for 5 x 7 card
Image Polkadoodles - Lil Miss Sugarpops Unicorn, printed on Stampin up! Whisper White Card stock and colored with Colore’ watercolor pencils
Card stock from The Paper Studio (base) and Stampin up!
Close to My Heart "Follow your Dreams" (Sentiment)
Gina Marie Die "Wonky Frames"
Glitter Paper from Recollections
Palette Hybrid Ink
Pastel pearls from my Stash
Studio G Glitter glue
Other: Adhesive & dimensional foam

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: