Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Happy Birthday to my Daughter ...

Suddenly, through birthing a daughter, a woman finds herself face to face not only with an infant, a little girl, a woman-to-be, but also with her own unresolved conflicts from the past and her hopes and dreams for the future.... As though experiencing an earthquake, mothers of daughters may find their lives shifted, their deep feelings unearthed, the balance struck in all relationships once again off kilter.  ~Elizabeth Debold and Idelisse Malave

Hi everyone!
I’m here this morning to let you all know that a new Anything Goes Challenge has started today at Through the Craft Room Door!

Our Sponsor this week is DigiStamps4Joy with a prize of a $10.00 store voucher!

The card I am sharing is the card I made for my daughter's birthday earlier this month. I feel truly blessed that we have a close relationship and I wish her the best of days in the year to come!

For her card, I am using a lovely image called Bo Bubbles created by Jen Leeflang. Besides trying a different color combo for the hair, I decided to have some fun with the bubbles by trying out some Nuvo crystal drops … something new I picked up at a craft fair a couple months ago.


Card size 5 x 7
  • Image “Bo Bubbles” colored with Promarkers
  • Card stock (The Paper Studio & Stampin Up!)
  • Confetti embossing folder (Close to My Heart)
  • Fancy nested pierced labels die (Gina Marie Designs)
  • Liquid Pearls
  • Noel Noel embossing border folder (Cuttlebug)
  • Nuvo Crystal drops in two colors
  • White Gel Pen
So come check out the challenge HERE and play along!
Hugs, Cara


No comments: