Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Give Thanks ...

For each new morning with its light,
For rest and shelter of the night,
For health and food, for love and friends,
For everything Thy goodness sends.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Good morning!
I hope your day is an awesome one. Weather here is really cooling down, making my bike rides in the morning a little more brisk! But that’s a good thing!

Today is the start of a new color challenge at The Outlnges and I’m here to share my card made with some scrap pieces of DP sets I have.

Our sponsor is Fabrika Fantasy with a prize of 3 images from their store


Here is our challenge board and twist for the week

For my card, I did not use a sponsor image

Supplies
  • Card stock (Stampin Up! & American Craft)
  • Card stock for base (The Paper Studio)
  • Design Paper “Pioneer Plaid: (Authentique)
  • Design Paper “Real Leaves” (The Paper Studio)
  • Ink (Close to my Heart)
  • Leaf button (Stash)
  • Sentiment (Studio G)
  • Twine (Stampin Up!)

Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by TheOutlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!


(Hugs) Cara



2 comments:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Very nice fall card !

LilArtsyWoman said...

A beautiful card. Very nice to view.