Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Color me Purple ...

“And as you walk your road, as you live your life, relish the road.
And relish the fact that the road of your life will probably be a windy road.”
~ Suzan-Lori Parks

Good morning Crafty Peeps!
Yep … another post from me today … Bumper crop!
Today starts a new Color Challenge at The Outlawz.

Our Sponsor this month is MariDigis with a prize of 3 images.

Our challenge this week comes from Jacqui and is monochromatic. You can pick you color.

For my card I am using a die cut because I spilled coffee all over my colored image while working on the card base.
  1. Teach me to drink at my work table.
  2. Teach me to wait until the last minute to get my cards done so that I don’t have time to recover if there are accidents


Supplies
Cardstock from The Paper Studio (card base)
Metallic cardstock from Bazzill
Cardstock from Stampin Up!
Hair colored in with black sharpie
Rhinestones from Recollections colored with a purple sharpie
Glitter paper from Stampin Up!

1 comment:

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is awesome. I'm loving this card and the die just spells elegance. Thanks for sharing your beautiful work.