Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Blog Candy Winner!

“In my life I’ve learned that true happiness comes from giving.
Helping others along the way makes you evaluate who you are.
I think that love is what we’re all searching for.
I haven’t come across anyone who didn’t become a better person through love.”
~ Marla Gibbs



Greetings Friends
Thank you to everyone who took time to comment on my card! I hope all the wonderful creations shared during the Hop has inspired you to create some special cards for Christina’s card drive. While the blog hop is over, there is still time to participate … Remember, even one card is appreciated!


While I had many sweet and thoughtful comments, 14 lovely ladies left their names for a drawing for my card candy … and the winner is …


6. Marilyn C 

Marilyn ... Congratulations you are the winner of my blog candy. I've sent you an email!

(Hugs) Cara

No comments: