Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Red, White & Blue Birthday Wishes ...

Our country is not the only thing to which we owe our allegiance. It is also owed to justice and to humanity. Patriotism consists not in waving the flag, but in striving that our country shall be righteous as well as strong. ~James Bryce
  
Hi!

A new color challenge as started at The Outlawz Challenges.
Our sponsor this month with 4 images is Bugaboo Digi Stamps
  
Lauren selected the colors this week using the United States Flag.
I did not use a Bugaboo image for my 5 x7 card which was made for a close family friend




Supplies
Card base - The Paper Studio
Cardstock from Stampin up!
Design paper - Cracked Stars from The Paper Studio
Die - Banners from Stampin Up!
Die - Banners Trio from Spellbinders
Embossing folder - stars from Cuttlebug
Gemtstones from The Paper Studio
Sentiment - Banner Wishes from Close to My Heart

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara


CHALLENGES ENTERED



1 comment:

Hazel said...

Sorry I'm late commenting. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for our July challenge 12 at Love to Craft, Hazel, DT x