Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Beautiful ...

Faeries, come take me out of this dull world,
For I would ride with you upon the wind,
Run on the top of the dishevelled tide,
And dance upon the mountains like a flame.
~William Butler Yeats, "The Land of Heart's Desire," 1894

Good morning!
Today starts a new Anything Goes Challenge at Through the Craft Room Door. Our Sponsor this week with a prize of a $10.00 store voucher is Little Blue Button Stamps. I am using this adorable image called Princess Fairy. She is just so sweet and suitable for any age.


Image Princess Fairy colored with Alcohol Markers
Cardstock from Stampin Up! & The Paper Studio
Gelatos
Palette Hybrid Ink
Photo corner punch - Stampin Up!
Rhinestones - Recollections (crown) and Made by Me (corner)
Sentiment - Hampton Arts


No comments: