Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Monday, May 1, 2017

More to Life ...

“There is more to life than increasing its speed.”
Mahatma Gandhi

Good morning!

WOW .. Can you believe it! 4 months gone --- POOF! --- just like that! Now we are on the 1st day of May and I'm a little shell shocked as I try to come to grips with how time seems to move on faster than it did when I was a kid.

Today is also the start of a new Progressive Freebie at The Outlawz Challenges. Each month we will send you a free digital image to use in the Freebie/Progressive challenge. Once your creation is completed, upload it into the freebie challenge and you will automatically receive the next month free digi.  We will have one image per month so you have plenty of time to create a project using the image.

To receive your image, please register with your name and email address to: outlawzprogressivechallenge@gmx.com


Our sponsor this month is Di's Digi Stamps

And this is my 5 x 7 card made with her adorable cake and gift bearing chickie...


Card Size: 5 x 7
SUPPLIES
Image from Di's Digi Stamps colored with alcohol markers
Cardstock from The Paper Studio, Bazzill and Stampin Up!
Design paper, My scrap bin
Palette ink
Sizzix die, Music Notes
Stampin Up! punch, Scallop border
Stampin Up! sentiment, Happiest of Birthday Wishes!
Studio G Glitter Glue

Thanks for stopping by and make sure you stop by The Outlawz Challenge to play along with us!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: