Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Hello Friend ...

We are keenly aware of the faults of our friends, but if they like us enough it doesn’t matter. ~Mignon McLaughlin, The Neurotic’s Notebook, 1960

Good morning!
I hope all of you are doing well. Seems Mother Nature can't make up her mind or just needs a glass of really good wine. We are swinging from hot to cool to warm to .. ??? and lots of wind. I know other areas are experiencing the same thing or rain ... lots and lots of rain. So stay safe where ever you are!

Today is the start of a new Anything Goes Challenge at Through the Craft Room Door. Our sponsor is Crafty Sentiments Designs with a lovely prize of  3 digital images from their store.

I am using thus digi image Summer Breeze  which I colored with alcohol markers. I am practicing the highlighting of images with water color ... not super happy with this one but not super unhappy either. I know it's something that has to be done over and over again to know the right amount of color vs water.



Supplies
Image Summer Breeze from Crafty Sentiments Designs
Alcohol Markers
Card Stock from  The Paper Studio and Stampin Up!
Glitter Glue from Studio G
Hearts embossing folder from Crafters Companion
India Ink from Memories
Sentiment from Tag Tidbits by The Angel Company
Staedtler Water Color Pencils

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

1 comment:

Christina said...

Absolutely beautiful Cara and so sweet! She's a darling! I'll be playing along this week in your challenge. Have a beautiful day. Hugs.