Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Birthday flowers ...

[F]lowers... adorn our lanes, fields and fells, and... smile upon us and cheer and bless us in our country rambles.... the lovely blossoms... kiss the clear brooks and mountain wells... ~James Rigg, "Preface," Wild Flower Lyrics and Other Poems, 1897

Good afternoon...
Bit late with my post today. I have not been doing a very good job managing my time since I retired and need to get back into a rhythm :O( ...

Today is the start of a new color challenge at The Outlawz, sponsored this month by Mary Smith of Createful Hearts Digis. 

Our colors this week, a tic tac toe table, were selected by Jeanie and Kimberly.

Here is my card, which to be honest is a little messed up. I had decided to use the center squares left to right. Problem is that I mistook 'ribbon' for lace. Sooooo ... my card has an embossed lace doily :O)
But ... I like it and hope you do too!





Supplies
Cardstock from The Paper Studio, Stampin Up! and Bazzill
Die from Darice: Floral Swirl Burst
Dies from Spellbinders: Blossom 2 and Daisy Toppers
Lace Doily Embossing folder from Sizzix
Pearl from Michaels $1 bin
Sentiment from Halo Rubber Stamps

Easel:
Cardstock from Stampin Up!
Die from Marianne Designs

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara




2 comments:

Christi Conley said...

I LOVE your card!! Very pretty and so spring-y! Great job, my friend! xoxo

Rannah Romps said...

Very Nice Card Cara, that easel is just adorable!