Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

It's a Feather thing ...

Be an angel to someone else whenever you can, as a way of thanking God for the help your angel has given you. ~Quoted in The Angels' Little Instruction Book by Eileen Elias Freeman, 1994

Good morning!
Today is the start of a new color challenge at The Outlawz Challenges! You do have to sign in to play along, but membership is free!

Our sponsor this month is DigiStamps4Joy with a prize of a $10.00 store voucher.

This week's inspiration photo is from Jacqui and we are to use 3 - 5 colors

I won this image, created by Jen Leeflang for DigiStamp4Joy some time ago and thought it would be perfect for this challenge. 





Card size x 5.50 x 5.50
Supplies
DS4J image "Angels" colored with alcohol markers
Cardstock from Stampin Up!
Music bar stamp from Hampton Arts
Sequins from my stash
Spellbinder embossing folder "Music"

Thanks for stopping by and looking forward to seeing you at The Outlawz Challenges!
(Hugs) Cara

1 comment:

wannabcre8tive said...

I love this one. The image is so cute and the sequins were a perfect embellishment.