Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, January 29, 2017

My Mom / My Friend ...

A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.
~Washington Irving


Hello - Hello!
Just sharing another card I made using this gorgeous image "Wild Roses" from Andrea Norris of Sheepski Designs.



This beautiful image will be given away as a Freebie on our Facebook page, Through the Craft Room Door for a short period of time starting February 4th and you must be a member of Through the Craft RoomDoor Facebook Group to get your very own copy of it.

You can also see and purchase more of her lovely images in her Etsy shop noted below, so please go have a visit!

SheepSki Designs



5 x 7
Based on Card Pattern #35
 
SUPPLIES
Cardstock from Bazzill, The Paper Studio and Stampin Up!
Digi image colored with Alcohol Markers
Flower background stamp from Stampin Up!
Negative die cut from scrap pile created with Fancy Labels from Sizzix
Rhinestones from Close to My Heart
Stamps "Messages for Mom" from Stampin Up!

Thanks for stopping by! Looking forward to seeing you over at SheepSki Designs and Through the Craftroom Door!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: