Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Christmas Twist ...

And, so, Christmas comes to bless us! Comes to teach us how to find the joy of giving happiness and the joy of being kind. ~Gertrude Tooley Buckingham, "There Will Always Be a Christmas" (1940s)

Good morning Everyone!

Today I am sharing a Christmas card ... 
This is one of those twist cards (I think they are called), first one I've ever made and still not sure what I think about them!


 Cardstock from Bazzill, The Paper Studio and Stampin Up!
Christmas blessings die from Crafters Companion
Deco Swirl embossing folder from Embossilicious
Deer standing & sitting die from Cottage Cutz
Rhinestone from my stash
Starlight dies from Stampin Up!
Start of Light Stamp set from Stampin Up!

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: