Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Think Snow ...

The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found? ~J.B. Priestley

Good morning Everyone!
I hope you are all having a wonderful start to your week!
Today is the start of a new Color Challenge at The Outlawz Challenges.

Here is our challenge this week! Come play along with us!

USE ALL 5 COLORS 

Our sponsor this month is






And here is my 5 x 7 card!
Supplies
Cardstock from The Paper Studio and Stampin up!
DP "Touquet" By 7 Gypsies
Rhinestones from my Stash
Ink from Stampin Up!
Stamps "Flurry of Wishes" from Stampin Up! & "Think Snow" from Inkahootz!
Dies "Classic Circles" from Sizzix

2 comments:

Rannah Romps said...

Hey, Awesome Card!!

Olga Fink said...

Gorgeous card Cara!
xoxo Olga