Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Star of Wonder ...

Star of wonder, star of light
Star with royal beauty bright
Westward leading, still proceeding

Guide us to thy perfect light ...

Good morning!
Today I have another Christmas card for you.

Card size is 5 x 7

Supplies:
"Nativity" die from PTI
"Starlight" die from Stampin Up!
"Sunburst background" die from Gina Marie Designs
Black India Ink from Memories
Card stock from The Paper Studio & Stampin Up!
Glitter paper from Recollections
Heart punch from Marvy
Rhinestone from $1 store
Stamps "Rejoicing with you" from Stampin Up!

2 comments:

Rannah Romps said...

Oh this turned out really nice Cara!! :)

wannabcre8tive said...

This is beautiful. I love the rays made out of the gold glitter paper.