Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Peace on Earth ...

We look forward to the time when the Power of Love will replace the Love of Power.
Then will our world know the blessings of peace.
~William Ewart Gladstone

Good morning Everyone
I spent a lovely day with some friends making Christmas cards and here is one to share.


"Holly leaf" die from Darice
"Nested pierced fancy label" die from Gina Marie Designs
"Stitched Banners" die from Gina Marie Designs
Background paper from DCWV (I think)
Cardstock from The Paper Studio and Stampin Up!
Ink from Stampin Up!
 Pearls from Stampin Up! and colored with a sharpie
Sentiment from "Calm Christmas" by Stampin Up!

Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Love to Craft, good luck!!! Amy DT

Unknown said...

Love it and dsp. Great card. May I ask where u purchased your dies. Need to purchase more and too many stores now. Spelbndr out of bus, now. Thanks for sharing. Kudos.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Cara thank you for joining us over on
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge
Dianne xx
HJCC DT

Rannah Romps said...

Love it!!

Nicky G said...

Thankyou for entering the Scrapper's Delights Challenge. I love the design, fab effect. Thanks again for entering.
Nicky SD DT x

N-Eva said...

What a lovely card . Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly Christmas challenge.Neva

Christina Hor said...

Haha. I don't think I'll be pulling xmas stamps out any time soon though I should. But what a beautiful layout! I really love how you have the label off on the side of the red banner Cara. And awesome idea inking the edges of the banner. It really gives that distress, vintage look which compliment the background image so beautifully. Have a lovely day Cara. Hugs.

Mari K. said...

Thanks so much for entering the Scrapper's Delights monthly challenge, we hope to see you again for the October challenge.
-Mari K.
Scrapper's Delights DT

Chana Malkah said...

So beautiful in its simplicity! The colors are soft and so well blended! Nicely done! Thanks for dropping this into our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

Hazel said...

I’m so sorry I’m late in leaving my comment. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 300 - hope to see you again soon x