Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Friday, August 5, 2016

The Color of Winter ...

The color of springtime is in the flowers; the color of winter is in the imagination. ~Terri Guillemets

Good morning Everyone!

Through the Craft Room Door Anything goes Challenge is still in progress so you have some time to get your cards or projects submitted!

Our sponsor this week is The Stamping Boutique and I am using this cute little image "Bring it on Snowman"

This card is 5.50 x 4.25


SUPPLIES
Image: "Bring it on Snowman" by The Stamping Boutique
Card stock: The Paper Studio & Stampin Up!
Inks/Pens: Stampin Up, Prisma color pencils and OMS & Black Precision pen from American Crafts
Stamps: Stampabilities
Other Supplies: Silver Smooch from Stampin Up!, Glitter Glue from Studio G

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

2 comments:

Christina Hor said...

Hello dear friend! Hope you are doing well. Look like you are starting on your Christmas cards making. Bravo! I got to say that this snowman has got to be the CUTEST I've ever seen and just love that little touch of the cardinal on top of his hat! Beautifully done Cara. Have a lovely weekend/ Hugs.

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is just adorable! Love this card.