Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Color affects us ...

Color affects us. Everyone should have a paintbox and a large box of crayons.
--- Dr. SunWolf, 2015 tweet, professorsunwolf.com ---

Good morning Everyone!
Today is the start of a new color challenge for The Outlawz Challenges.

Here is the Inspiration
This week our challenge is to use tral and two other colors.
I chose an olive green and a golden tan(?) color.

Our sponsor this month is Bugaboo Stamps and I am using this image "Life in Color"

I love peacocks ... I know their call can be rather disturbing but when I was growing up, my grandfather kept them on his ranch to serve as a natural alarm system. I can remember watching in awe when Mr. Male would fan out his gorgeous tail in an attempt to attract the fair ladies.
My grandmother would gather up his lost feathers and kept them in a vase in her living-room.
Ah - good memories!

This card is 5.50 x 5.50



SUPPLIES
Image: "Life in Color" from Bugaboo Stamps
Cardstock: The Paper Studio & Stampin Up!
Design Paper: Unknown
Dies: "Flourish Trim" by Spellbinders
EF: "Cottage Style" from Sizzix
Inks/Pens: Copics & Prisma Color Pencils
Supplies: Liquid Pearls from Ranger 

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

CHALLENGES ENTERED

Create with TLC Challenge 2: Anything goes

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Cara this is a beautiful take on the colour inspiration.
This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Desire Fourie said...

Its perfect for our 2nd ‘ATG with CREATE WITH TLC’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck and hope to see you play with us again.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Christina Hor said...

That truly is very good memories Cara. Are the feathers still in the vase? Peacocks truly are beautiful creatures and you have captured its magnificent colors in these peacock tails. I just love the colors. And the flourish background is amazing! A beautiful piece of art here Cara. Take care. Hugs.