Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Happiest of Birthdays ...

Friends are like walls. Sometimes you lean on them, and sometimes it's good just knowing they are there. ~Author Unknown

Good morning my Crafty Peeps!
It's Tuesday again and that means time for the start of a new color challenge at The Outlawz!
Out Sponsor this month is Bugaboo Stamps!

The color challenge this week is from Jacqui. We are to use the colors from the Canadian Province of British Colombia Flag.


Here is my card using the Bugaboo image "BUGTULIPHEDGIE" which I colored with Copics and Prisma Color Pencils


Based on Sketch SSSC #282

Cardstock from The Paper Studio, Stampin Up! and American Craft
Die: "Wonky Stitches" from Gina Marie
Sentiment from "Happiest of Birthdays" from Stampin Up!
Embossing folder "Polka Dots" from We R Memory Keepers

Thanks for stopping by!
Looking forward to seeing your creations!
(Hugs) Cara

1 comment:

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is a cute loveable card...love it!