Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Happy Bird-day!

Fathers represent another way of looking at life — the possibility of an alternative dialogue.
--- Louise J. Kaplan, Oneness and Separateness: From Infant to Individual, 1978 ---

Good morning!
Today is my Step-Father-in-Laws Birthday and I decided to make him a fun card!
It also gave me the chance to play with my new "Crazy Bird" stamps and dies from Sizzix and my new box of gelatos!


SUPPLIES:
Card stock from The Paper Studio and Bazzill
"Crazy Bird" Stamps and dies from Sizzix
Colored with Gelatos
"Word Bubbles" dies from Stampin Up!
Sentiment from Stampin Up! set "Pink Flamingos"
"Happy Birthday" embossing folder from Cuttlebug
Ink from Palette

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara


6 comments:

Christina Hor said...

Oh Happy Birthday to your Step-father-in-law Cara! This is one awesome cool birthday card for a guy! The embossed sentiment is wonderful and this Crazy Bird will sure to bring lots of laughter to his day. I just adore all the Crazy Birds. This one is just too cute and crazy! I love the colors on him. I never try coloring with Gelatos. Is the coloring and blending technique similar to alcohol markers or more like watercoloring?

Hope the weather is lovely in your part of town and your weekend going great Cara. Take care.

- Hugs, Christina

phillymam37 said...

Hi Cara, I absolutely love this card and image!! You did a fabulous job on this!! :)

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is such a nice looking card. I like it a lot!

wannabcre8tive said...

Oh, my-this little bird is just adorable. Great job with the gelatos. Mine never look this bright. I suppose I need more practice. Thanks for sharing.

Donna Ellis said...

Such a happy card, Cara! Darling with the bold colors and cute sentiment! hugs, de

Aimeslee Winans said...

Wonderful card, Cara! Love how you colored him. xoxo