Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Peace on Earth

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.
~Charles Dickens

Snowflakes are something else I have this addiction too! LOL .... Which I find hilarious. Maybe it's because I live in Arizona and the only time I see snow is on TV or if I drive to it!



The Snowflakes are from a die set from Sizzix. 
I believe the sentiment is from CTMH
and I can't remember who the EF is from (I have soooo many snowflake EF's it's almost (almost) embarrassing!
Card stock is from The Paper Studio and Stampin' Up!
Ink is from Stampin' Up!

Merry Christmas to One and All!
(Hugs) Cara

2 comments:

Christina Hor said...

(me singing to the tune of White Christmas): I'm still dreaming for my White Christmas which looks like that not happening! Still I wish you and yours a Merry...Merry little Jolly Christmas this yeaaaar! Haha! Happy holidays Cara.

Hugs,Christina

Fikreta said...

its very nice!
Merry Christmas!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<