Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Celebrate the Season

Fail not to call to mind, in the course of the twenty-fifth of this month, that the Divinest Heart that ever walked the earth was born on that day; and then smile and enjoy yourselves for the rest of it; for mirth is also of Heaven's making. ~Leigh Hunt

Hmmm ... Let's see what I can remember on this one too.

The card stock is from The Paper Studio and Stampin' Up!
The DP  ... I wanna say it is from DCWV
The sentiment is from The Halo Rubber Stamp Company
Ink is from Stampin' Up!
The bow was also made from the bow punch from Stampin' Up!

No comments: