Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Monday, October 19, 2015

Late again!

“If you’ve heard this story before, don’t stop me, because I'd like to hear it again.” ~ Groucho Marx

Good evening ...
Late again ... that's my title ... because I am ... late again with a birthday card.
Changes to my work hours earlier this year has me soooo off schedule that even though I managed to get them changed back about two months ago I can't seem to get back on track ....argh!

Anyway
Here is a card for a co-worker that I will be rushing into work tomorrow to get everyone to sign to I can get it mailed off to her since she works in Mexicali.




Card base from The Paper Studio
Card stock from Stampin Up!
Ink from Memories and Stampin Up!
Image: "Paint Splatters" from Prima Marketing
Twine from Collage Trims
Sentiment from "Happiest of Birthday Wishes" from Stampin Up!

Thanks for stopping by!

Cara

1 comment:

Christina Hor said...

O.M.G! I thought you weren't going to work this weekend? Just look at you! Whoohoo! 3 cards. Just so incredible. I was going to stop by to share my comment on your stunning birthday card for your dear aunt but look what in store for me instead! SWEET! LOVE LOVE LOVE! What a beautiful CAS. Have a lovely rest of your week sweet friend. Hugs.