Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Many Thanks

Unselfish and noble actions are the most radiant pages in the biography of souls.
~David Thomas

Good morning Everyone!
Today I am sharing a Thank you card I made for my supply. I used a lot of these because I send them to my DT when their term is up with TTCRD.

Card size is 5 x 7



 Supplies

Card stock from The Paper Studio and Stampin Up!
India Ink from Memories
Butterfly Die from Stampin Up!
Bling from my stash
Sentiment from Stampin Up!

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

5 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Love your pretty card and the thought that goes with it!

Unknown said...

Wow Cara! This is a stunning card! I love your butterfly and how you raised him and I love that sentiment and font! Stunning and very elegant! hugs

Christina Hor said...

I love this CAS butterfly card Cara! Truly a simple beauty. I haven't seen you post lately so thought I drop a note to see how you are doing. Hope you are having a lovely summer and doing well. I look forward to seeing more creations from you! Have a lovely weekend Cara.

Becca Cruger said...

Ooooo! This is super pretty! That gorgeous butterfly is stunning.

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful Cara! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment. Yep, I assure you they are leftovers, but it will be a couple weeks before the original project is revealed.

Hugs,
Em