Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Co-worker Birthday

We know we're getting old when the only thing we want for our birthday is not to be reminded of it. ~Author Unknown

 Hi there Everyone!
Today is the birthday of a friend and fellow co-worker and I have this card for him that I made using sketch #218 from Sweet Sunday Challenge.


Supplies
Cardstock from Stampin Up!
Ink from Memories and Stampin Up!
Stamp set "All About U" from Stampin Up!
Embossing folder "Square Lattice" from Stampin Up!

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: