Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Monday, May 4, 2015

May Day flowers

Flowers... are a proud assertion that a ray of beauty outvalues all the utilities of the world.
Ralph Waldo Emerson, 1844

Good morning
I am late getting this posted.
Been a very busy weekend and my week does not look much better

Another Clean and Simple Challenge as started at The Outlawz and it's Cheri's turn to post ...

May Day is celebrated in New England in this traditional way: May Baskets are made. These are small baskets usually filled with flowers or treats and left at someone's doorstep. The giver rings the bell and runs away. The person receiving the basket tries to catch the fleeing giver; if caught, a kiss is exchanged.  The challenge this week is to include a basket of flowers on your card, then give the card to someone you think is special.  If you get a kiss...that's a bonus!  

So come along and play with us...
Here is my card

Size: A2
Supplies
Cardstock from The Paper Studio and Bazzill
Basket image & sentiment from Inkhootz!
Flowers from "Itty Bitty Borders" by Stampin Up!
Basket colored with copics
flowers colored with Stampin Up! ink
Jeweled butterflies from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by!
(Cara)

No comments: