Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Happy Mothers Day!

No language can express the power, and beauty, and heroism, and majesty of a mother’s love. It shrinks not where man cowers, and grows stronger where man faints, and over wastes of worldly fortunes sends the radiance of its quenchless fidelity like a star. ~Edwin Hubbell Chapin

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL YOU LOVELY MOM'S OUT THERE IN BLOG LAND!
MAY YOUR DAY BE FILLED WITH THE LOVE AND LAUGHTER OF YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS!

Today is the start of another CAS Challenges The Outlawz and we are honoring all the Mothers, soon to be Mothers and the Mothers who adopted out there!

Our sponsor this month is
Through the Craft Room Door with a 1 year subscription to the magazine

My Mother raised 3 children by herself during a time when being divorced still carried the taint of scandal. Child support was questionable at best and because women were not paid a decent wage, she often worked 2 - 3 jobs to make ends meet.

When I look back on my childhood through the eyes of a "responsible adult" what I see is that we had a loving parent who spent a good deal of time doing whatever it took to make sure we were taken care of at the expense of herself. While we did not have all the things we thought we wanted, we always had the things we needed
Thanks Mom!


Card size: 5 x 7
Supplies

Cardstock from The Paper Studio, Bazzill and Stamp in Up
DP from my scrap bin
Sentiment Unknown
Die: Scripty Hello Hearts from Fawn Lawn
Die: Arrows from Momenta
Black India ink from Memories

Thanks for stopping by
(Hugs) Cara

1 comment:

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Cara! Love all the directions and the pretty dancing hearts under the sentiment! Great card design! hugs, de