Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Monday, April 6, 2015

Once upon a couple of In Laws (take 1)

You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu


In my family, April is the busy month for birthdays and anniversaries! 
Can't blame cold winters in this phenomenon ... more like too many beers by the pool side.

April 5th is the date shared by Mother-in-law and my Sister-in-law.

Here is Lorilee's card.
She is a teacher and I had this bit of DP left over from another card I'd made a while back.
I love the old style pens and thought it perfect for her.


Card size is 5 x 7
SUPPLIES
Card stock from The Paper Studio
DP from Stampin Up! "Attic Boutique"
Border punches from EK Success and Martha Stewart
Butterfly punch unknown
Pearls from The Paper Studio
Ink from Close to My heart
Sentiment from Little Yellow Bicycle

Thanks for stopping by!
(hugs) Cara

3 comments:

Lisa Young said...

Beautiful!!! I love the old style pens! I'm sure Lorilee will love it!!

LilArtsyWoman said...

I love this card with the old style pens. I was a teacher also,now retired!

Shirley said...

Wow! Clara, I know she loved this and it will be a keeper!