Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Hugs!

Millions and millions of years would still not give me half enough time to describe that tiny instant of all eternity when you put your arms around me and I put my arms around you. ---Jacques Prévert

Good morning!
I hope everyone is having a great weekend. I am taking off this next week to enjoy some quality time with my husband as well as the weather before the heat of Summer sets in.


Today is the start of a new Clean & Simple challenge at The Outlawz and our Sponsor this month is Fresh Brewed Designs

Our challenge this week is to create a Clean and Simple card or project with the focal point being a word or sentiment.

Here is my card


Size 4.25 x 5.50
SUPPLIES:
Card stock from The Paper Studio and Stampin Up!
Sizzix die "Phrase, Hugs"
Spellbinder die "Tree"
Rhinestones from my stash colored with a red sharpie

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to come play along with us


(Hugs) Cara



No comments: