Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, March 22, 2015

CAS Happiness!

"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best," and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn’t know what it was called. ~A.A. Milne

Good morning!
I hope everyone had an awesome weekend and that the upcoming week is amazing!

Today marks a new Clean and Simple Challenge at The Outlaws!

Our sponsor this month is Fresh Brewed Designs and the prize up from grabs is 5 images so come on over and play along!

The challenge this week is all about Happiness!
In fact, you can sing "the Happy Song" by Pharrell Williams while you are making a CAS card that shows us what makes you happy!
Is it your kids, pets, a place or a feeling!

I think you get the point, so come on - Sing with me!

Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you know what happiness is to you
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do

Here is my card for the challenge!


I love Christmas and good hot coffee!
This image "Santas Latte" from Fresh Brewed Designs is a perfect combination!

SUPPLIES
Image "Santa's Latte" from Fresh Brewed Designs
Prisma Color Pencils
Silver Smooch
Sentiment unknown
Card stock from The Paper Studio & Stampin Up!

Thanks for stopping by!
Cara







1 comment:

Lisa Young said...

This is so cute and creative!!!