Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Monday, February 23, 2015

Praying for You

Never think that what you have to offer is insignificant.
There will always be someone out there that needs what you have to give.

Found on Loubis-champagne.tumblr.com

Good morning!
Monday is here is with a vengeance it seems!
I hope you all have a great week!

I made this card for the Progressive Freebie challenge at the Outlawz!
If you haven't looked into you should. Every month they give you an awesome image from any number of different artist. As long a you submit your card or project by the due date, you will be automatically sent the image for the next month!


Here is the image for this month from SandiSamples


And here is my 5 x 7 card
I used Copics to color light yellow flowers to match the colors I used on the image which is fuzzy cut out and added to card with foam dots.


SUPPLIES:
Card map #14 from Cardability
Digi image from SandiSamples
Sentiment from Halo Rubber Stamps
Black India Ink from Memories
Copics pens
Card stock from The Paper Studio, Bazzill and Stampin Up!
DP from my stash
Flowers from Prima
Brads from my stash
Leave Punch from Fiskars
Die, Lg Scalloped Ovals from Spellbinders
Die, Sm Classic Ovals from Spellbinders

Thanks for stopping by!
Cara











1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cara, you did a magnificent job on this card. Love the colors and you make Sandi's water pail is so pretty and definitely reminds me of spring! xoxoxo