Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Santa Claus time!

Somehow, not only for Christmas, But all the long year through, The joy that you give to others, Is the joy that comes back to you.
And the more you spend in blessing, The poor and lonely and sad, The more of your heart's possessing, Returns to you glad. 

John Greenleaf Whittier 

Good morning!
I imagine most of us are still working on our Christmas cards. I know I have been scrambling this year.
I am usually so much better at having enough cards done by the end of November with extras left for the unexpected.
No so this year... sigh

Here is a card I actually did make a while ago and just got around to finishing and photographing!

The card size is A2 and is one of four I made... actually, truth be told I STARTED this card set last year, but never finished them for some reason. I had placed all the pieces in a binder where I keep unfinished cards and projects. Worked out well though because with little effort, I have four cards to add to my pile for mailing!


SUPPLIES: 
Card stock: Paper Temptress & Stampin Up!
Image: "Santa Collage" from Rubber Stampede
Embossing folder is unknown because I can;t find what I did with it :O(
Rhinestones: The Paper Studio
Ink: Stampin Up! & Memories
Ribbon from my stash

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: