Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Monday, July 28, 2014

Happy Birthday Oscar (Not the Grouch)

There is still no cure for the common birthday. ~John Glenn

Good morning

Whew! 
This is it - The last of the scraps from DP I made using glossy card stock and re-inkers. For this card I took the scrap pile I had left and punched out squares. Not much left but confetti!
It is destined for a co-worker celebrating his birthday today!

Size A2

SUPPLIES
CASd) from Simple Stampin
Card stock, 3/4" square punch & Sentiment (Best Dad Ever) - Stampin Up!
Ink - Memories India Ink

Thank you for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara


2 comments:

Charlene Mitchell said...

I LOVE this Cara! The colours are absolutely gorgeous. A perfectly masculine, fantastic birthday card!

Rose Tresures said...

Love your card!!! It is beautiful. hugs, patty