Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Lucky Little Ladybug

Springtime is the land awakening.
The March winds are the morning yawn.
Quoted by Lewis Grizzard inKathy Sue Loudermilk, I Love You

Good Morning! 
Spring is right around the corner.
March 20th to be exact!

Such bizarre weather this winter season.
Unseasonably hot or cold depending on the region.
Record snow or rain fall. 
Living where I do, we don't deal with snow, but it does get cold so I'm ready for the smell of fresh cut green grass and the bright splashes of pretty flowers! Spring for us is such a short time period where we can shake off the sloth of winter, enjoy the outdoors without the fear of heat stroke and mentally prepare ourselves for the hot Summer months to come. :O)

Today is my turn to post the new Clean and Simple Challenge for the Outlawz.

Here is Arizona, a slight chill is still in the air, but if you pay attention, it is Spring!
I love to see Ladybugs, those little black and red harbingers of Spring flitting around.
This week we want you to show us your lovely lady bugs! 
all colors, all sizes - just keep it CAS!

Come on by to see what the rest of the DT have done!
Click HERE

Here is my card for the challenge!
The white card stock is embossed using a diffuser which left a circle untouched.
I fussy cut Ms. Ladybug and colored her up with a watercolor pencil and blender pen and added her, the heart and banner to non-embossed part with dimensional foam.


Card size A2

SUPPLIES
Stampin Up! Card stock
Image & Sentiment from The Angel Company "Squiggle Ladybugs"
Spellbinder die "Hearts One"
Cuttlebug EF "Polka Dots"
Staedtler Watercolor Pencils
SU! Blender Pen
Dimensional foam
Memories Black India Ink
Sizzix Diffuser


2 comments:

Rosmarie said...

What a lovely heart! I love the embossed background and the little ladybug is too cute!
Thank you for your super nice comment about my christmas card.
Rosi x

Unknown said...

What an adorable card Cara!! I just love lady bugs.