Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Floral Birthday

Thought for the Day

“It is my joy in life to find At every turning of the road, The strong arm of a comrade kind, To help me onward with my load.
And since I have no gold to give, And love alone must make amends, My only prayer while I live, God make me worthy of my friends.”
Frank D. Sherman
(1869-1916)

Trying to get in a little play time in my craft room as well as get ahead of birthday cards.
This one is for a dear friend of mine.


SUPPLIES:
Card stock, Little leaf sizzlet die, Corner tag punch and sentiment from set "God Bless": Stampin Up!
"Tattered Flowers" Sizzix die
Design paper and large pearl brad & twine: unknown - been in my stash for some time
Small pearls: Paper Studio



I actually used this scrapbook layout from Brenda Ragsdale as a guide for this card
GrandDiva's Creative Corner.... layout sketch by Brenda Ragsdale


This card has been entered into the following challenges

Sentimental Sundays








1 comment:

Sandy S said...

Beautiful card Cara.... so elegant and pretty....

Thank you for joining us at Sentimental Sundays... good luck!

Sandy S
(Sentimental Sundays DT)