Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Celebrating Nathan

Hi ... I made this card for my husband to celebrate a personal accomplishment.


Supplies: Sentiments (set: All about U), Cardstock & Ink (Stampin Up!), DP (The second wind from Prima Marketing), "Dasmask" Ef (Darice), Blingy Brads (Unknown)

This was good timing too as I used a sketch from the Outlawz!

This card was entered into the following challenges:

4 comments:

Blossom Cards said...

thanks for sharing with 613 avenue create this week Rachel DT

Vanessa said...

very nice to celebrate his accomplishments!
Vanessa

Pam said...

Wonderful card! Thanks for playing along with 2 Creative Chicks!
Pam
2 Creative Chicks

Nana said...

Fabulous card. Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥