Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, September 1, 2013

A request from Misty Loges - Blogging it forward (FB)

Please, if you can take a few minutes to read this request from Misty Loges regarding a friend of hers.

"I know many of you are busy with holiday activities & getting ready for school. I do hope you can help me cheer a young man, who had a terrible accident, and is in hospital paralyzed from neck down. He has been making tiny improvements and is off ventilator. Of course we hope he will recover use of all limbs. But can y'all take time to send him a cheery card please? And feel free to share with other card makers. Thank you 

Brian Bannon C/O Cindy Chinquee, 243 Park St., Browns Mills, NJ 08015

Thanks so much!
Cara

This is the card I will be sending to him.
The frogs were stamped onto the DP and then colored



Supplies:
Cardstock & Ink - Stampin Up!
Image - The Angel Company
Sentiment - Inkahootz!



No comments: