Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Happy Holidays!

My card for the Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge: Bingo
I picked the charm, stamped image & Tag

SUPPLIES:
DP, Twine and Gingerbread Man Charm: My Stash
Card stock, Sentiment and Label Punch: Stampin Up!

As a rule, I make Christmas cards in sets of 2 to 4 because it's just easier to duplicate when all the supplies are out.





Thanks for Looking
Cara

No comments: